Trade Finance and Services
We deliver comprehensive solutions to companies engaged in international and domestic trade transactions. We offer a suite of trade finance solutions including Letters Of Credit, Documentary Collections, Banker's Guarantees, Standby Letters Of Credit and Open Account transactions.
You can obtain working capital financing on any underlying trade transaction. Where exporters undertake risks such as sovereign, cross-border and commercial risks, our extension of adding confirmation to your Export Letter of Credit will help you mitigate the risks of dealing with less familiar counterparties, financial institutions or higher risk countries. With the assurance of payment upon your fulfillment of underlying trade transaction and documentary requirements, you will now have the confidence to expand to new markets and focus on growing your business.
We can further enhance acceptability of your business propositions and financial obligations by our issuance of Banker's Guarantees or Standby Letters of Credit to back up your financial and performance obligations between your good company and your counterparty.
Letter of Credit (L/C)
We provide the facility of opening Letter of Credit (L/C) in order to enable corporates and businessmen to import and export different goods.
Demand/Short-term loan (Trade Finance)
These facilities are normally provided to support one-off or any particular short-term transactions.
Trust Receipt/ Importers Loan (Trade Finance)
Majority of the businesses in Nepal depend on imported items. Short-Term Trust Receipt Loans are the most common product available to finance such requirement.
Export loan facilitates the exporters to process/collect stocks for exports.
Documents RequiredIdentification Documents
- In case of partnership firm along with the registration documents, the partnership deed clearly specifying for bank borrowing and partners /officials authorize for bank transactions need to be submitted.
- In case of company, the AOA & MOA with board resolution need to be submitted. The board resolution need to clearly specify to open account with Kist, authorized person to operate account, borrowing the loan from Kist & specify the authorized person for loan transaction. If the company is seeking loan amount more than its paid up capital, the special resolution approved by company AGM need to be compulsorily submitted.
- The income tax clearance & renewed valid firm registration documents will only be considered.
- Citizenship certificate or Passport of Board of Directors/Partners
- Audited financial results
- Personal net worth and family detail of Board of Directors/Partners
- Completed loan application form
- Completely filled L/C Application Form.
- Signed Performa Invoice/Indent/Sales Contract
- Completely filled Bi. Bi. Ni Form No. 3
- L/C Stamped with authenticated and signed by authorized officer.
- Negotiation Letter
- Stamp of the company or firm.
- Copy of land ownership certificate (Lalpurja)
- Copy of land transfer deed (Rajinama)
- Copy of latest land revenue receipt.
- Original & copy of property location map (Blueprint)
- Copy of boundary demarcation certificate (Char Killa Pramanit from ward office/VDC)
- Original and copy of approved structure design (Naksa Pass) from Municipality or VDC.
- Certificate of “Construction Completed” certificate (Nirman Sampanna) from concerned Municipality and or VDC in case of ready built house to be mortgaged.
- Anywhere banking at any of our 51 branches
- Above 80 ATMs to meet your cash requirement no matter where you are located.
- 365 days banking from Main Branch, Anamnagar.
- 24*7 convenience at no charges with Kist Mobile Wallet
- Clearing House Facility.
- Free ABBS Facilities.
- Free SSB Debit Card.
- Avail of facilities like Safe Deposit Locker.
- Instant Alerts facility
- Utility & Merchandise bill payment
- Nepal Telecom recharge card procurement
- SMS Banking facility
- E-Banking facility