Our team of dedicated Relationship Managers is fully committed to understand your business needs and be a partner in your long term growth. We believe in a long term mutual relationship with our clients by offering a wide range of customized credit solutions.
Who Can Apply
- Proprietary concern,
- Partnership firm,
- Small / Medium Business (not covered under Kist Udhyamshil Karza)
- Multinational Corporations.
- Acquiring new fixed asset, enhancing current production capacity, refinance of equity or asset-backed financing etc.
- Financing of 70% of the working capital requirements.
- Minimum loan NPR. 2,00,000 and Maximum loan NPR. 20 Million.
- Maximum loan tenure of 5 years.
- Suitable moratorium period will be provided.
- Interest Rate 14.00% to 15.50%.
- Management Fee of maximum 1% of the sanctioned amount.
- Repayment in equated monthly installments basis.
Documents RequiredThe list below is a very comprehensive list of paper; however some of the documents listed below may not be relevant in some cases.
- Copy of certificate of incorporations certificate of registration issued and prevailing laws for incorporation and registration of corporate entities. Similarly if applicant is an individual copy of citizenship certificate.
- Copy of licenses to commence business (if any ) required under prevailing law
- In case of partnership firm along with the registration documents, the partnership deed clearly specifying for bank borrowing and partners /officials authorize for bank transactions need to be submitted.
- In case of company, the AOA & MOA with board resolution need to be submitted. The board resolution need to clearly specify to open account with Kist, authorized person to operate account, borrowing the loan from Kist & specify the authorized person for loan transaction. If the company is seeking loan amount more than its paid up capital, the special resolution approved by company AGM need to be compulsorily submitted.
- The income tax clearance & renewed valid firm registration documents, PAN/VAT, will only be considered.
- Citizenship certificate or Passport of Board of Directors/Partners
- Resume of the major promoters/ Board of Directors/Partners with highlighting of his technical qualification business experience and expertise
- Personal net worth and family detail of Board of Directors/Partners
- Completed loan application form
- Preferably audited financial for at least one year for Pvt. Ltd., management prepared or audited with signed financials of minimum one FY for Proprietorship / Partnership Firms. Detail project report for the new unit to be established with projected financials up to loan tenure. However, Financials of last 3 years needs to be obtained if the unit is operations for more than 3 years.
- Business plan/proposal report.
- Stock report, receivables report, payables report and bank outstanding report in case of existing firm.
Documents related with real estate collateral to be mortgaged
- Title Deed (Lalpurja)
- Copy of land transfer deed (Rajinama)
- Recent land tax payment receipt from malpot office (Tiro tireko rashid)
- Blue print of cadastral map (Napi Naksa) certified by Napi Office
- Copy of boundary demarcation certificate (Char Killa Pramanit from ward office/VDC)
- Original and copy of approved structure design (Naksa Pass) from Municipality or VDC.
- Certificate of “Construction Completed” certificate (Nirman Sampanna) from concerned Municipality and or VDC in case of ready built house to be mortgaged.
- Wealth tax payment receipt of the borrower
- "No objection Letter"(NOC) (Manjurinama) from legal hires of owner of the company/Institution mortgage of the property(ies)
- Relation certificate issued by local authority.
- Anywhere banking at any of our 51 branches
- Above 80 ATMs to meet your cash requirement no matter where you are located.
- 365 days banking from Main Branch, Anamnagar.
- 24*7 convenience at no charges with Kist Mobile Wallet
- Clearing House Facility.
- Free ABBS Facilities.
- Free SSB Debit Card.
- Avail of facilities like Safe Deposit Locker.
- Instant Alerts facility
- Utility & Merchandise bill payment
- Nepal Telecom recharge card procurement
- SMS Banking facility
- E-Banking facility