Who Can Apply
- Proprietary concern,
- Partnership firm,
- Small / Medium Business (not covered under Kist Udhyamshil Karza)
- Multinational Corporations.
- Financing for the establishment, modernization, expansion or diversification of the unit.
- Financing of up to 70% of the construction cost .
- Minimum loan NPR. 2,00,000 and Maximum loan NPR. 20 Million.
- Financing of upto 90% of the distress value of the property/cost of construction as applicable or upto the maximum limit for a single borrower as prescribe by NRB whichever is less
- Maximum loan tenure of 5 years.
- Suitable moratorium period will be provided.
- Interest Rate 14.5% p.a. - 16.0 % p.a.
- Management Fee of maximum 1% of the sanctioned amount.
- Repayment in equated monthly/Quarterly installments basis.
- Project appraisal on the basis of a borrower's projected Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow Statement.
Documents RequiredThe list below is a very comprehensive list of paper; however some of the documents listed below may not be relevant in some cases.
- Copy of certificate of incorporations certificate of registration issued and prevailing laws for incorporation and registration of corporate entities. Similarly if applicant is an individual copy of citizenship certificate.
- Copy of licenses to commence business (if any ) required under prevailing law
- In case of partnership firm along with the registration documents, the partnership deed clearly specifying for bank borrowing and partners /officials authorize for bank transactions need to be submitted.
- In case of company, the AOA & MOA with board resolution need to be submitted. The board resolution need to clearly specify to open account with Kist, authorized person to operate account, borrowing the loan from Kist & specify the authorized person for loan transaction. If the company is seeking loan amount more than its paid up capital, the special resolution approved by company AGM need to be compulsorily submitted.
- The income tax clearance & renewed valid firm registration documents, PAN/VAT, will only be considered.
- Citizenship certificate or Passport of Board of Directors/Partners
- Resume of the major promoters/ Board of Directors/Partners with highlighting of his technical qualification business experience and expertise
- Personal net worth and family detail of Board of Directors/Partners
- Completed loan application form
- Detail Feasibility Report /Business
- Preferably audited financial for at least one year for Pvt. Ltd., management prepared or audited with signed financials of minimum one FY for Proprietorship / Partnership Firms. Detail project report for the new unit to be established with projected financials up to loan tenure. However, Financials of last 3 years needs to be obtained if the unit is operations for more than 3 years.
- Stock report, receivables report, payables report and bank outstanding report in case of existing firm.
- Anywhere banking at any of our 51 branches
- Above 80 ATMs to meet your cash requirement no matter where you are located.
- 365 days banking from Main Branch, Anamnagar.
- 24*7 convenience at no charges with Kist Mobile Wallet
- Clearing House Facility.
- Free ABBS Facilities.
- Free SSB Debit Card.
- Avail of facilities like Safe Deposit Locker.
- Instant Alerts facility
- Utility & Merchandise bill payment
- Nepal Telecom recharge card procurement
- SMS Banking facility
- E-Banking facility