Profile of the Bank
60% of the paid-up capital is held by the promoters and remaining 40% by the general public. The share of the Bank is listed at Nepal Stock Exchange Limited (NEPSE), the only Stock Exchange in the country, as 'A' category company...The Bank has a seven member Board of Directors with the representation of three Directors from the promoters' group, two Directors from general public and one as Professional Director.
Kist Bank stands for customers' convenience and support. The Bank is driven by values of efficiency in operations, integrity and a strong focus on catering the needs of every customer by offering high quality and cost effective products and services.
The Bank has wider range of products and services, which covers Business Banking, Institutional Banking, Small and Medium Enterprises Banking, Consumer Banking, Micro-financing, Transaction Banking. The Bank has also been providing Cards, Remittance, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking (both through four wheeler vehicle and cell phone), etc services.
The Bank has 365 days banking and provides evening banking services from all branches. Deposit and Withdrawal services are available from all branches at free of cost.
The Bank is equipped with a robust system for Risks Management. The professional management team, along with dedicated employees, is always looking forward to serving the customers, understanding their needs and designing the tailored-made products and services, who are equipped with a state-of-art technology and IT infrastructures.