Who Can Apply
Private Sector's educational institutions, i.e. primary level school, lower secondary school, secondary school, higher secondary school, colleges etc.
Supportive to meet the immediate working capital requirement for payment of monthly recurring expenses such as salary, rent etc.
- Maximum loan upto NPR. 2,00,000.00
- Financing of upto 50% of net current/fixed assets or upto half month’s average fee collection or 50% of the working capital requirement of NPR. 2,00,000.00 whichever is lower.
- Maximum loan tenure of 1year.
- Interest Rate 14.00% p.a. - 16.00 % p.a.
- Management Fee of maximum 1% of the sanctioned amount.
- Registration Certificate with Company Registrar Office,
- Registration Certificate with Inland Revenue Department,
- Permission Letter/ License from Local bodies of Ministry of Education for operating school/college,
- Registration Certificate with local government body,
- Memorandum & Article,
- Board Resolution,
- Latest Tax Clearance Receipt,
- Last 2 years’ financials and projected financials for upcoming years,
- Self attested copy of citizenship certificate of all promoters /directors /principal,
- 2 copies photograph (each of all promoters /directors /principal,
- Completed loan application form
- List of fixed /current assets with maintaining quantity and value,
- Number /list of staff and students.
- Fees income collection record of last year,
- Other documents, as required on case to case basis.
- Anywhere banking at any of our 51 branches
- Above 80 ATMs to meet your cash requirement no matter where you are located.
- 365 days banking from Main Branch, Anamnagar.
- 24*7 convenience at no charges with Kist Mobile Wallet
- Clearing House Facility.
- Free ABBS Facilities.
- Free SSB Debit Card.
- Avail of facilities like Safe Deposit Locker.
- Instant Alerts facility
- Utility & Merchandise bill payment
- Nepal Telecom recharge card procurement
- SMS Banking facility
- E-Banking facility