Who Can Apply?
PurposeTo meet the short term obligation such as
- Payment of College Fees
- Payment of tuition Fees
- Payment of House Rent
- Purchase of stationeries
- Other requirements such as medical etc.
- Maximum loan amount of NPR 50,000.00.
- Maximum loan tenure of 24 months.
- Interest Rate 15.50% p.a. - 18.00 % p.a.
- Management Fee of maximum 1% of the sanctioned amount.
- Repayment of principal and interest on equated monthly installments.
Documents RequiredIdentification Documents
- Citizenship certificate or Passport of applicants/joint applicants & guarantors
- Personal net worth and family detail of applicants and guarantors
- Family relationship certificate (if other documents not support to verify the relationship)
- Completed loan application form
Documents related with Security
- Education Certificates
Documents related with Income Source
|Salary||Letter from the employer stating the Position, terms of employment (contract or Permanent), remaining tenure of service, total salary with all deductions and any liabilities to the employer if any. Proof of minimum 2 years continuous service is required.|
|Rental income||Copy of Rent agreement signed by lesser and lessee in presence of witness. - If the property is to be let out or there exists very high potential of rent income from such property due to it’s location, expected future income can be considered for the purpose of providing additional comfort. If the property is on rent on rooms, the rental income can be considered.|
|Income from transport business||
Copy of bluebook (ownership)
Statement of income & expenses
|Commission income||Agency certificate & certificate from the company showing total commission after TDS.|
|Medical Practitioners||Certificate from Nepal Medical Council, Letter from the employer|
|Other professionals||Self declared income statement signed by applicant|
Tax/Vat registration certificate
Last two years audited financials; Mgmt. Prepared financials supported by Vat/Tax return.
|High Net worth Individuals||Bank account statements, copy of land ownership certificates, copies of blue book & other assets related documents|
|Agriculture Income||Land ownership certificate & agriculture income declared by local authority|
- Anywhere banking at any of our 51 branches
- Above 80 ATMs to meet your cash requirement no matter where you are located.
- 365 days banking from Main Branch, Anamnagar.
- 24*7 convenience at no charges with Kist Mobile Wallet
- Clearing House Facility.
- Free ABBS Facilities.
- Free SSB Debit Card.
- Avail of facilities like Safe Deposit Locker.
- Instant Alerts facility
- Utility & Merchandise bill payment
- Nepal Telecom recharge card procurement
- SMS Banking facility
- E-Banking facility