Bank Guarantee Business
In the course of business, if you or your business needs any form of guarantee to smoothly carry out your activities, we are ready for issuance of the different types of guarantees as outlined below:
Who Can Apply
- Proprietary concern,
- Partnership firm,
- Small / Medium Business,
- Multinational Corporations.
to deposit an earnest money or to submit a guarantee letter issued by a bank, which will be used by beneficiary as a security in case of withdrawal by participants when contract is awarded to them. Such guarantee is called a bid bond. Such bid bonds are generally ranges 2%-5% of the bidding value. We issue such bid bond. However, for issuance of bid bonds, customers need credit line from the company.
- Financing of 70% of the working capital requirements.
- Minimum loan NPR. 2,00,000 and Maximum loan NPR. 20 Million.
- Maximum loan tenure of 5 years.
- Suitable moratorium period will be provided.
- Interest Rate min 11.00% or +2.00%.
- Management Fee of maximum 1% of the sanctioned amount.
- Repayment in equated monthly installments basis.
Documents RequiredIdentification Documents
- In case of partnership firm along with the registration documents, the partnership deed clearly specifying for bank borrowing and partners /officials authorize for bank transactions need to be submitted.
- In case of company, the AOA & MOA with board resolution need to be submitted. The board resolution need to clearly specify to open account with Kist, authorized person to operate account, borrowing the loan from Kist & specify the authorized person for loan transaction. If the company is seeking loan amount more than its paid up capital, the special resolution approved by company AGM need to be compulsorily submitted.
- The income tax clearance & renewed valid firm registration documents will only be considered.
- Citizenship certificate or Passport of Board of Directors/Partners
- Audited financial results
- Personal net worth and family detail of Board of Directors/Partners
- Completed loan application form
- Copy of land ownership certificate (Lalpurja)
- Copy of land transfer deed (Rajinama)
- Copy of latest land revenue receipt.
- Original & copy of property location map (Blueprint)
- Copy of boundary demarcation certificate (Char Killa Pramanit from ward office/VDC)
- Original and copy of approved structure design (Naksa Pass) from Municipality or VDC.
- Certificate of “Construction Completed” certificate (Nirman Sampanna) from concerned Municipality and or VDC in case of ready built house to be mortgaged.
- Anywhere banking at any of our 51 branches
- Above 80 ATMs to meet your cash requirement no matter where you are located.
- 365 days banking from Main Branch, Anamnagar.
- 24*7 convenience at no charges with Kist Mobile Wallet
- Clearing House Facility.
- Free ABBS Facilities.
- Free SSB Debit Card.
- Avail of facilities like Safe Deposit Locker.
- Instant Alerts facility
- Utility & Merchandise bill payment
- Nepal Telecom recharge card procurement
- SMS Banking facility
- E-Banking facility